Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Bar Recipe
Bring these to your next fall gathering! Apples round out the filling so you can enjoy the flavor of cheesecake without all the heaviness.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter – melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium apples – peeled, cored, and chopped. We recommend Granny Smith or Honeycrisp.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, then grease.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pat the crumb mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- While crust cools, prepare the filling. Cook chopped apples in butter in a large skillet for 8-10 minutes or until the apples are tender. Allow the filling to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon, then gently fold in the apples. Pour filling over the crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, then let the cheesecake bars to cool on a wire rack for at least one hour. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 more hours before serving.
- Optional: After cutting the bars, sprinkle with little cinnamon to garnish.